• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Motorcycle riding LRUKers.

Here's my beast, 1700 Thunderbird Nightstorm, sadly doesn't get used enough as always busy doing other things.

IMG_1521.jpg

Those sort of bikes are fairly easy to lift,low centre of gravity there's a technique. Try picking up a loaded big adventure bike ! Previously had 2 BMW 1200GS, 2 Triumph Tiger's etc. I presently own a KTM adventure 990, dropped that last year when I had the hernia 😬

Those sort of bikes are fairly easy to lift,low centre of gravity there's a technique. Try picking up a loaded big adventure bike ! Previously had 2 BMW 1200GS, 2 Triumph Tiger's etc. I presently own a KTM adventure 990, dropped that last year when I had the hernia 😬

There's definitely a technique to lifting a dropped bike, I'm to small for one of those monsters, the saddles are just way to high for me.

Lister diesel motorcycle kindve interesting beast, road registered & it's up for sale £600 !
I see its got stabilizers on, I wonder if that's because it doesn't go fast enough to balance? :lol:

My pal has a honda generator that runs well on propane, it gave me the thought that an old tax/mot exempt c90 or the like would be a nice little bike to run on lpg.

Back
Top Bottom