• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

May photo competition

this is used to cover ground quickly, in relative comfort ! Stage 1 550BHP dog hauler !

Attachments

• IMG_8547.jpeg
    IMG_8547.jpeg
    493.9 KB · Views: 41
Im sure ,Sadly here in France you can't modify cars , otherwise I'd consider a M57 BMW 3.0 diesel , but still expensive to transpose with all the associated gubbins!

I can't play this month, my Landy is the only vehicle I like. Apart from the '71 Chrysler Valiant I sold 40 years ago. Current company SUV from unmentionable American manufacturer is adequate and boring. Other Halfs A3 is a great little car and goes quick. But has needed a new gearbox at 60,000kms and I just don't trust it. Landy forever, it worked hard in the weekend hauling tools and garden waste, smile on the face every time. :)

Never been shy about my favourite non Landy vehicle I've owned. My old Suzuki Vitara was quite honestly the best car I've ever owned, Landy included. Much as I love Land Rovers, the facts stand for themselves. The Vitara worked every single time I turned the key, could more than keep up with normal road traffic, was cheap to run, comfy and went everywhere the landy went subsequently and more. The only thing it failed me on was tow weight.
29042011315.jpg

One of my favourite cars was the Jaguar 3.8 MkII that I owned a long time back. But I don't have a picture of it. It was battleship grey, a popular colour for that model.

I cannot simply use someone else's picture off the web for a photo comp, so here's a pic I took, the other day, of a Bentley I saw parked outside an office.

Bentley 2024-05-02 at 10.57.43_70fa1932.jpg

Back
Top Bottom