• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

May photo competition

My Triumph Speedmaster, next to some ol' 4x4.
PXL_20240512_140718720.MP.jpg

Love hate relationship with my MF35. Hate ended up winning so I sold it. Never looked back to be honest, the constant maintenance and threat of catastrophic failure was too much for me.
Perkins engine or 23C engine?
I know that feeling with mine having self-combusting recently. 😅

Perkins engine or 23C engine?
I know that feeling with mine having self-combusting recently. 😅
Petrol, so I guess 23C? Brakes were dodgy, jammed in gear often, wiring was suspect, starter jammed from time to time. Probably a commentary on years of neglect, but I wasn't the guy to take all that on, for something I used but didn't really need.

Petrol, so I guess 23C? Brakes were dodgy, jammed in gear often, wiring was suspect, starter jammed from time to time. Probably a commentary on years of neglect, but I wasn't the guy to take all that on, for something I used but didn't really need.
Ah mine is a 23C diesel. Worst thing about it it terrible cold starting. Spent a lot of time money and effort fixing it over the years. First mechanical project I took on. Learned a lot from it.

Mine.
Hildary Ruston traction engine.
After many years of being her crew I have met loads wonderful people l.
Filmed the last series of made in Britain with my old mate Fred Dibnah before he died.

Great memories and the younger generation look after today.

View attachment 532550
You have a beautiful engine there Ray, kudos to you for taking care of it - I know how much work that entails. My hat is off to you sir. 😀

Back
Top Bottom