• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Road legal

busman

Overdrive!
The 109 has finally passed its certification process for the 300tdi conversion. LVVTA or Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association is the modified vehicle agency here. Cars used to get a metal tag rivited on, with all the modifications stamped on it but it's now an electronic tag that the WOF (MOT) guy scans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_173802_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_173802_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 23
The 109 has finally passed its certification process for the 300tdi conversion. LVVTA or Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association is the modified vehicle agency here. Cars used to get a metal tag rivited on, with all the modifications stamped on it but it's now an electronic tag that the WOF (MOT) guy scans.
I read some of the LVVTA criteria, and all I can say is thank goodness I live in a country where I can do pretty much whatever I want provided it's roadworthy and I can get it insured :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom