• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

19J DPS fuel pump help!!!!

Brianm352

In Second Gear
I have changed the cover gasket on my 19j DPS pump. Have put it back together. The control next to the throttle (dont know its name feels a bit stiff as if its rubbing but don't know on what. I took care to align it with the plate below. I ensured that the top throttle plate located correctly. I have bled it from the filter down but no mater what I do, cannot get fuel to the injectors so wont start. I have also checked the feed to the turbo, nothing. I have gone through a full battery trying to start. On charge again. The pump was fine before I started (apart from a leak) The stop solenoid is fine. Any suggestions please?

I am about to take the cover off again. I think its to do with the alignment of the leaver in the photo. Which side of the bottom slide does it align with? I used some wire to locate in-between the slide , not sure it that is correct?

Attachments

• Problem DPS.pdf
    138.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom