• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Away AGAIN in the motorhome .....

Someone has to go and put a line on it to their fishing rod, come on. Its such a great photo op. :thumbsup:
Probably best to put a peg on your nose first...:eek:
Yup was deff a strong whiff ....
noticeable that there was a area of dead vegetation all around it along with lumps of blubber (No Ambergris though )

Site where we stay has a whole Sperm whale skeleton that he grabbed off the bank of the river Humber ...
Apparantly it's not unusual for stuff to wash up there ...
Including a couple of bodies .

I'm sure I've read somewhere that to actually get to close to a rotting whale carcass is actually seriously detrimental to a humans health, god knows where I read it but I'm sure and what it's actually giving off to make it dodgy I have no idea, once again well done with those 3 photos, showed them to a couple of people in the pub today, they loved them

I'm sure I've read somewhere that to actually get to close to a rotting whale carcass is actually seriously detrimental to a humans health, god knows where I read it but I'm sure and what it's actually giving off to make it dodgy I have no idea, once again well done with those 3 photos, showed them to a couple of people in the pub today, they loved them
It tasted of chicken when I clicked it ....;)

Back
Top Bottom