• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

110 Hard Top Conversion

Remember the small cover for the rear door hinge which was too big after I'd lined the back wall?
Today I resized the lid, lined and fitted it. Fits perfectly now.
IMG_4720.jpeg

That's all I had time for today.
Our next vehicle restoration arrived at the new site. Luckily I won't be involved working on this one, but that does leave me to sort out the new site and adapt it to suit our needs. Built a 5.2m x 2.4m partition wall this afternoon. Got to sheath it tomorrow. Store room going in one side and work benches for restoration work, calibration and upgrades on the other. Job after that will be to build a spray booth and ventilation to give this monster a new lease of life.
Progress on the Defender might be a bit slow over the next few weeks. Anyway, the project vehicle was squeezed into the bay with inches to spare.
IMG_4737.jpeg

Looks an absolute tip at the moment - will be pristine in about a months time and off to its new home.
IMG_4735.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom